CONDAPLAST, S.A. maintains a clear commitment to the quality of the its products and respect for the environment.
Therefore it is committed to disseminating at all levels of the company and to provide the resources needed to fulfill the following principles of its Integrated Quality Policy and Environment:
- Using quality product supplied, from plastic 100% recycled main commercial endorsement, specializing in high ranges of trash bags.
- Agility, flexibility and adaptation to the needs of our customers through a proper planning and production management.
- To minimize harmful environmental impacts and to prevent pollution and promoting a good governance of the main environmental aspects of its activities: Plastic waste, water consumption and electricity discharges and their residues.
- To promote internal communication, awareness and customized training to ensure that our attitudes and practices of quality and environment are perceived by workers accurately.
- To enforce the relationship and collaboration with our suppliers as a key link in our production processes.
- To use the values of the Quality Policy and Environment for setting targets for continuous improvement of the organization.
In this way CONDAPLAST SA assumes a willingness to continuous improvement the effectiveness of its management system, to meet both customer requirements and the legal and regulatory requirements or other requirements which may subscribe, ensuring that the Quality Policy and Environment is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the enterprise.